How do I install TeamViewer on MacOS?
To use the full potential of TeamViewer, we recommend downloading the TeamViewer full version from our website.
- Go https://www.teamviewer.com
- Click the Download button
- Follow the instructions to save the setup file
Install TeamViewer on your device
After downloading TeamViewer, you can start the setup wizard.
- Run the setup file you have downloaded previously.
- Select Continue in the Install TeamViewer window.
- For the Software License Agreement, click Continue - you will then need to Agree to the terms of the software license agreement to proceed
- For installation type, TeamViewer will automatically install on the disk "Macintosh HD". Click Install to proceed.
- Enter the Computer's Admin credentials in order to commence the installation.
- Once completed, a new Initial Setup window will appear. The Install TeamViewer window will remain open, but in the background. In the Install TeamViewer window, click Close.
Note: The Installation window may ask if you want to move the TeamViewer Installer to the Trash. This does not affect the installation of TeamViewer, but rather moves the TeamViewer.dmg file to the Trash automatically.