How do I install TeamViewer on Windows 7, 8 and 10?
Do friends and family ask you to sort out problems on their machines, or do you need access to colleagues' computers? Do you wish you could do it from the comfort of your own home or office without having to visit them?
Then you need a program that allows you to operate their machine remotely. TeamViewer 14 will be used for this guide.
Get TeamViewer from the website
To use the full potential of TeamViewer, we recommend downloading the TeamViewer full version from our website.
- Go https://www.teamviewer.com
- Click the Download button
- Follow the instructions to save the setup file
Install TeamViewer on your device
After downloading TeamViewer, you can start the setup wizard.
- Run the setup file you have downloaded previously
- Select Installation to access this computer remotely (unattended) under How do you want to proceed?
- Under How do you want to use TeamViewer? select the option that suits you.
- If you want to use TeamViewer commercially (for your Business), select Company / Commercial use
- If you want to use TeamViewer with friends and family, select Personal / Non-commercial use (Recommended)
- Click Accept - finish 4 to start the installation.
screen shot below is the recommend option to use